Q1.) Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Examine IT infrastructure policies.
- Describe IT infrastructure policies based on the scenario given.
You work for a large, private health care organization that has server, mainframe, and RSA user access. Your organization requires identification of the types of user access policies provided to its employees.
Sean, your manager, was impressed with the work you did on User Domain policies. This time, Sean is asking you to write descriptions for policies that affect server, mainframe, and RSA user access.
Research policies for each affected IT infrastructure domain, and place them into a table with an introduction explaining the following questions: Who? What? When? Why? Be sure to add a conclusion with a rationale for your selections. Reference your research so your manager may add or refine this report before submission to senior management.
- Format: Microsoft Word
- Font: Times New Roman, 12-Point, Double-Space
- Citation Style: Your school’s preferred style guide
- Length: 2 pages
Participate in a discussion on best practices for IT infrastructure security policies in domains other than the User Domain. Address the following topics:
- IT framework selection
- When to modify existing policies that belong to other organizations versus creating your own policies from scratch
- Policy flexibility