In this course, you will experience the final segment of a multi-year integrated case study that offers you the opportunity to apply the knowledge gained in the course and throughout the program to a real-world situation. The case study weaves together practical application with doctoral research by requiring that the business decisions made regarding the case study be supported by current or seminal research. In this assignment, you use research to develop three potential strategic actions for the business case. Instructor feedback about your proposed strategic actions will inform your Topic 5 assignment.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Refer to “MGT-830 Integrated Case Study” located in the Course Add-Ons for this course.
· Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
· This assignment requires that at least three scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included. Support for decisions should include appropriate current (within the last three years) or foundational, peer reviewed, and professional research.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Review the information in “MGT-830 Integrated Case Study.” This includes narrative information as well as financial and supporting documentation.
Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) that suggests potential strategic actions relevant to the business case presented in “MGT-830 Integrated Business Case.” Include the following in your paper:
1. A 1-2 sentence summary of the management opportunities inferred from the case.
2. A discussion with rationales supported by research and theory for at least two viable strategic actions that address management opportunities inferred from the case. How do the mission, vision, and core values of Purple Cloud influence the viable options?