This week it is time to apply what you have learned over the past few weeks. For this assignment, create three case studies, each 2 pages in length. A case study tells a story. Your cases can be based on personal experiences, events you have heard or read about, or they may be a fictional story, but do not use real names of people or organizations. To help guide you in this assignment review Developing a Case Study in this week’s resources. Be sure each case addresses the areas below.
- Present a situation or problem with no clear-cut or correct answer;
- Present characters who are obligated to determine decisions and resolve the issue;
- Apply information to tackle the issue presented in the case;
- Assess possible resolutions requiring critical thinking; and
- Include sufficient information for a thorough analysis.
Includes sufficient information for thorough analysis.
Length: Each case should be 2 pages in length for a total of 6 pages excluding the cover and references pages
References: Include a minimum of 2 scholarly resources for each case study. Only one reference page should be included in all three cases.
The completed assignment should address all of the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations and current APA standards, and adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy