this is due in 10 hours…… no late work……. please read
Based on Kinesiology in California
do the following: you can make up a name and where the person works at but make sure where they work is in los angeles area. So google and pick a place in los angeles, ca
- Conduct an interview with a person who works in a physical education, exercise science, physical therapy, or sport field. Do not just provide answers to these questions as statements from the person interviewed. Rather, write (must be typed) a summary and analysis of what you learned from this interview. This report should be no more than three double-spaced pages. A total of 50 points can be earned through this assignment. This paper will be graded using this rubric with the potential number of points:
(41 – 50)
- Describes in detail, with examples of responses provided, insights into the preparation, responsibilities, and perspectives of the individual interviewed.
- Provides an in-depth personal analysis of what you learned from the person interviewed that may help you in your career.
- Is clearly written as expected for an undergraduate student in college.
(20 – 40)
- Describes a broad overview of the background and work of the person interviewed.
- Provides only one or two pieces of information learned from the person interviewed that may help you in your career.
- Is somewhat clear, but shows a lack of in-depth understanding and clarity in writing.
(0 – 19)
- Lists only questions and the responses to these questions.
- Includes no analysis of the lessons learned.
- Is poorly written indicating limited thought and editing.