Evaluate web page | Education homework help
Answer the questions attached bellow.
A. Visit each of these two Web pages:
B. For each page, start by answering these five basic questions:
1. Who is the author or sponsoring institution?
2. Who is the audience?
3. Is the content accurate, objective, and supported by other sources?
4. What is the purpose of the information listed on this Web page?
5. How current is the information?
C. Then, for each of the two pages, use the answers to those five questions (plus any other
information available to you) to answer these two more difficult questions:
1. What does this page appear or claim to be?
2. Does the reality of this page match its appearance? That is, should it be taken at face
value? Please explain.