flow of funds within an organization including private pay and third party reimbursement
Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussions and any insights gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Explain the flow of funds within an organization including private pay and third party reimbursement.
Assignment Description: This assignment will be at least 1000 words or more
This week you will reflect upon accountability in healthcare to answer the following questions:
- How can you prevent abuses and inefficiencies in third party payments?
- Briefly define the flow of funds in the Care Organization.
- What challenges do consumers face who are enrolled in private insurance?
- What methods can you use to empower the consumer?
Assignment Expectations: How will students be successful?
- 1000-1250 words (4-5 pages); answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner
- Include a title page and reference page in APA style
- Two scholarly references are required; you should include the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions
- Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Open Office (.odt) or rich text format (.rtf) file type
- File name:
- Name your saved file according to your last name, first initial and the week (for example, “jonesb.week1”)
- Submit your assignment to the Drop Box