Using the CSU Online Library, locate a peer-reviewed article that discusses research in an organization. Topic ideas might include the role of research, development of research studies, integration of different types of methods, or the communication of research results within an organization. You are also required to locate a second peer-reviewed to support your assertions about the article being reviewed. Note that these are ideas; please expand within the parameters of research used within organizations. Respond to the following questions/topics:
1. Summarize the article with an eye on the author’s main point.
2. How does this article contribute to contemporary thinking about research?
3. How does this article illustrate the importance of using research to make decisions within an organization?
4. How can information in this article be applied to your field?
5. What is your opinion on the topic of this article?
Your APA-formatted response must be a minimum of three pages in length (not including the title and reference pages). Your sources should be located using the CSU Online Library and must be peer-reviewed. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.