A local hospital has asked you to come on board and create a new position in which staff members demystify insurance policies for patients. You have been given three full-time employees who know little about insurance and need to create a training plan for them to become up to speed in order to respond to patient inquiries and questions.
- Audience: Three hospital employees with minimal knowledge of insurance
- Length: three pages
- Page 1 is a table of contents
- Page 2 is a list of topics
- Page 3 is a list of any resources/references used to create this assignment
- Create a Table of Contents that list a minimum of 5 topics that will need to be covered (including the differences between public and private insurance, privacy, and other considerations).
- On a separate page, list the topics included in your table of contents and under each, provide a brief summary of what the topic means. These topics will be covered in depth over the first year before this department launches for patient education.
- On the third page, list the resources/references you used to complete this assignment. Be sure to use APA formatting for your references.