Hide Assignment InformationTurnitin®This assignment will be submitted to Turnitin®.Instructions
- Using a current (2014-2018) Homeland Security Presidential Directive (HSPD), Presidential Policy Directive (PPD), National Security Presidential Directive (NSPD), or an Executive Order (EO), compose a four to six (4-6) page executive briefing presenting the legal basis for the policy. The format should comply with APA (6th) using the executive briefing template.
Pick only one (1) from the following:
- PPD: 28—Signals Intelligence Activities
- NSPD: 10—United States Conventional Arms Transfer Policy
- EO: 13865—Executive Order on Coordinating National Resilience to Electromagnetic Pulses
Grades are based on the following:
- Identification of the legal basis of the policy;
- Less then 20% of sourced material used in turnitin.com
- Fully performing the task assigned;
- Offering creative and/or critical opinions;
- Pro vs cons of the policy;
- Budget analysis on the policy, is it good for the tax payers, why or why not? ;
- Whether you support or do not support this policy with your personal opinion in your conclusion;
- Expressing yourself clearly and concisely;
- Forming logical arguments and conclusions;
- Use of the executive briefing template;
- Grammar and compliance to APA (6th) including citations and reference page;
- Double spaced; and
- Times New Roman, 12 point font.
The attached file is the link to the 3 choices. Pick only 1 of the following.