Prepare an 8 page APA style paper using the resources you have read in this course and at least 3 additional peer reviewed resources. Follow the writing requirements for this course. Include an introduction and conclusion in the paper. This paper should address the following questions:
(1) Does Blockchain technology have the potential to cause a shift in financial business practices that many experts are predicting? Explain why or why not. Support your answer with research.
(2) Is there evidence to suggest that Blockchain technology will change the way finance is applied and practiced? If there is, discuss that evidence. If there is not, what issues exist that impede its adoption?
(3) Which functions of financial management could be most impacted by Blockchain technology? How might the financial functions change? Support your answer with research.
Course writing requirements:
- References must be cited within your paper in APA format. Your reference page and in-text citations must match 100%. Papers without in-text citations will earn failing grades.
- Always include a cover page and reference page with all submissions (even initial discussion posts)
- Provide the exact web link on the reference page citations for all online sources – do not provide just the home page, but the exact link – I check all sources
- No abbreviations, no contractions – write formally
- Write in the third person formal voice (no first or second person pronouns)
- Write more than the minimum requirement of the word count assigned
- As always, the word count is only for the body of the paper – the cover page, reference page, and / or Appendix (if included) do not count towards the word count for the paper
- Indent the first line of each new paragraph five spaces
- Refer to the example APA paper in the getting started folder under the content tab if you need an example. Also, a Power Point is provided under the information tab that addresses APA format.
- Use double-spacing / zero point line spacing, a running header, page numbers, and left justify the margins.