Gloria is very concerned about insulating herself and her family from personal liability. You are a business planner and accountant. Gloria has come to you to get some advice on which business entity best suits her needs and objectives. For this assignment, you will prepare a three- to four-page memo to Gloria Smithson to advise her on which business entity you recommend she choose based on her situation and your research.
Prepare a memo that addresses the elements below.
- Identify three business formations that you believe Gloria could consider as appropriate for her business.
- Define each chosen business formation.
- Explain at least three pros and three cons for each potential business formation.
- Using the course material and the DeVry Library, research which business formation would best insulate Gloria and her family from potential liability.
- Your memo will be graded using the Week 3 You Decide Rubric.
Below are some more tips to help you be successful in this assignment.
- The heading of your memo should be: Memo to Gloria Smithson.
- Your memo should be three to four pages long, exclusive of the cover page and references page. It should comply with APA 6th edition formatting.
- Cover page
- References page
- 12-point, Times New Roman font
- No website references
- Include at least two scholarly references in addition to your textbook
- Include in-text references to sources
- This You Decide will be graded using the You Decide Rubric available in the Files section of the Course Menu.